Watermelon Wine Freeze Pops are this summer time’s staple for the boat, patio hangs and bachelorette events! We took our watermelon wine slushy recipe and easily poured them into these freezie sleeves — you’ll love them!
Refreshing Watermelon Wine Freeze Pops
You all love our wine slushies and frosé a lot we determined to make them into freeze pops — that’s proper, as we speak we’re sharing our recipe for a brilliant refreshing summer time handheld cocktail — these watermelon wine freeze pops!
Why you’ll love ’em!
Simple to make
Excellent to maintain readily available within the freezer
What You Want for Watermelon Wine Freeze Pops
Contemporary Watermelon: juicy, contemporary watermelon is a should for this recipe! We suggest seedless.
Wine: we’ve examined this recipe with each a dry white wine and
kitchen instruments wanted
Along with the components above, you’ll additionally want a number of kitchen instruments.
The right way to Make Them
- Mix watermelon: add watermelon chunks right into a high-speed blender. Course of on excessive till pureed and clean.
- Sieve watermelon: sieve the watermelon after which discard the pulp.
- Mix components: add the watermelon juice again within the blender and add the wine and easy syrup. Pulse to mix.
- Prep and fill sleeves: open every freeze pop sleeve and pour the combination in till it reaches the road. Take away as a lot air as doable after which seal.
- Freeze: switch freeze pops to a baking sheet and freeze for at leat 8 hours or till frozen strong.
Newest Cocktail Recipes
Switch frozen freeze pops right into a gallon-size bag and take away as a lot air as doable. Freeze for as much as 2 months.
- 4 cups watermelon chunks seeded
- 25 oz. rosé or white wine* 1 bottle
- ⅓ cup easy syrup
Add the watermelon chunks to a high-powered blender. Mix till it turns to juice. Pour the watermelon by way of a high-quality sieve to catch the seeds. Use a spoon to push the watermelon by way of the sieve.
Add the watermelon juice again into the blender and add the wine and easy syrup. Pulse to mix.
Rigorously pour the combination into particular person plastic freeze pop sleeves. Solely fill to the road. Then take away as a lot air as doable and seal. Possibility to make use of a popsicle mildew as a substitute.
Switch them to a plate or a baking sheet and freeze them for not less than 8 hours or till frozen.
Ideas & Notes
- How candy the wine pop is will rely upon what kind of wine is used and the way a lot easy syrup is used. If would love a thicker and chunky pop, skip the sieve portion in step #1.
Energy: 89kcal Carbohydrates: 12g Protein: 0.4g Fats: 0.1g Fiber: 0.2g Sugar: 11g
Pictures: photographs taken on this publish are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.