This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
For a fast and scrumptious breakfast, attempt making frozen sausage patties within the air fryer! In lower than 10 minutes they flip tender and juicy, excellent for including to your favourite English muffins!
Frozen Sausage Patties within the Air Fryer
I do know I look like a damaged document, however air fryers are the BEST for cooking frozen meals. (Frozen shrimp, meatballs, hen wings, the checklist goes on and on!) You’ll see right this moment why they’re so nice for breakfast, too!
Now, you recognize once you’re craving a sausage McMuffin however breakfast is over? With these air fryer breakfast sausage patties, you possibly can obtain the identical end in minutes from the consolation of your kitchen! They solely take 8 minutes to prepare dinner and find yourself completely cooked and so juicy each time.
This ingredient checklist is so simple as it will get. A bag of frozen sausage patties and your cooking spray of alternative is all you want!
- Frozen Sausage Patties: You’ll be able to normally prepare dinner about 6-8 at a time, relying on how huge your air fryer is. Simply be certain there’s loads of room in between them, air fryers want loads of air move to prepare dinner correctly.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray: It will give your patties a barely crispy crust. Yum!
The right way to Make Sausage Patties within the Air Fryer
Juicy, crispy goodness in lower than 10 minutes. With how straightforward these sausage patties are to make, they’ll turn into a brand new breakfast staple!
- Preheat Air Fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 390 levels Fahrenheit.
- Add Patties to Basket: Then add the frozen sausage patties to the underside of the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook dinner kind of relying on the scale of your patties. Additionally spray with non-stick cooking spray if you would like them crispy.
- Air Fry: Shut the basket and prepare dinner within the air fryer for 4 minutes flipping the sausage midway by the cooking course of. Then prepare dinner a further 4 minutes or till it reaches desired crispiness.
- Serve: Serve heat and revel in!
Listed below are a couple of ideas and methods to bear in mind so your air fried sausage patties prove as scrumptious as doable!
- Cook dinner a Single Layer at a Time: Once more, air move is essential for air fried meals to prepare dinner by correctly. Solely prepare dinner a single layer at a time with loads of house in between every patty. Patties stacked on high of one another could stay frozen or undercooked.
- Simple Cleanup: Strive utilizing air fryer liners! They’re so handy! You’ll be able to simply throw them away once you’re executed cooking your sausage patties, with out having to clean away oil and dirt.
Storing Leftover Patties
When you’ve got leftover sausage patties, maintain them within the fridge in an hermetic container. They may keep good for as much as 4 days. Reheat within the microwave, in a skillet over medium warmth, or the air fryer for a couple of minutes at 350 levels Fahrenheit.
Preheat the air fryer to 390 levels Fahrenheit.
Add the frozen sausage patties to the air fryer tray or basket in a single layer. Cook dinner kind of relying on the scale of your patties. Spray with non-stick cooking spray if you would like it crispy.
Shut the basket and prepare dinner within the air fryer for 4 minutes flipping the sausage midway by the cooking course of. Cook dinner a further 4 minutes or till it reaches desired crispiness.
Serve heat and revel in!
Serving1pattyEnergy129kcal (6%)Protein6g (12%)Fats11g (17%)Saturated Fats4g (20%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats5gTrans Fats0.1gLdl cholesterol31mg (10%)Sodium270mg (11%)Potassium105mg (3%)Vitamin A32IU (1%)Vitamin C0.3mgCalcium4mgIron0.5mg (3%)
All dietary data is predicated on third get together calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.