Each chunk of this air fryer corn on the cob is the style of summer season!
Corn on the cob within the air fryer is the quickest, cleanest option to get candy and tender corn on the cob on the desk in minutes!
It’s a scrumptious facet dish that may elevate any meal and depart everybody asking for seconds.
Simple Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Air fryer corn is a scrumptious facet dish for summer season barbecues, picnics, and get-togethers
- No boiling water or heating up the grill is required!
- An air fryer is simple to make use of is full of taste! The little little bit of caramelization is scrumptious and no boiling water is required.
- Take pleasure in air fried corn on the cob as is, or use it for Mexican elote, corn salad and even corn salsa for fish tacos!
Simply 4 Components!
Corn on the Cob – Catch contemporary corn at its peak between Could and October or purchase frozen cobs which have been flash-frozen and are simply as contemporary. Minimize the guidelines off or break them in half if they’re too lengthy in your air fryer mannequin.
Seasonings – A little bit butter and salt and pepper are all that’s wanted to deliver out the candy taste of corn on the cob, however why cease there? Add contemporary herbs to your butter, sprinkle in your favourite spice combine or strive utilizing garlic butter.
The right way to Cook dinner Corn on the Cob within the Air Fryer
- Brush corn with olive oil and prepare dinner (as per the recipe under).
- Brush with melted butter, season as desired, and serve.
Air Fryer Suggestions & Tips
- All the time preheat the air fryer earlier than including the corn so the recent air can seal within the candy flavors!
- Ensure the corn is dry earlier than brushing it with oil so it adheres correctly.
- Peel off the husk and silk earlier than cooking, or depart the husk on so long as it’s wrapped across the total ear so it cooks evenly.
- Merely pull the husk again, take away the ‘silk’, season, and prepare dinner as directed.
- Maintain batches of cooked corn on the cob heat within the oven till able to serve.
Storing Leftover Corn
Retailer leftover air fryer corn on the cob in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days and reheat it within the air fryer. Leftover corn may be frozen in zippered baggage for as much as 3 months or lower off the cob and added to soups, stews, or stir-fries!
Did your loved ones love this Air Fryer Corn on the Cob? Make sure to depart a score and a remark under!
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Corn on the cob within the air fryer seems completely tender, juicy, & flavorful each time!
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
Brush the corn with olive oil and prepare dinner 10-12 minutes, turning often.
Whereas corn is cooking, soften butter. Brush butter over the corn and season with salt & pepper to style.
- Preheat the air fryer earlier than including the corn.
- Peel the corn and rinse any silk and dab them dry earlier than brushing with oil.
- Corn may be cooked in batches and stored heat utilizing the nice and cozy setting or setting the air fryer to 170°F.
- The best option to butter corn is to soften the butter and brush it with butter.
- Dietary data doesn’t embody non-compulsory substances.
Energy: 108 | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fats: 5g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 3g | Trans Fats: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.
Extra Methods with Corn